Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mac Pro long wear 15 hour foundation challenge !!!!

Mac Pro Longwear 15 Hour Foundation Challenge




So recently i have switched my foundation from mac face and body to mac pro longwear foundation i have had it for a few weeks but i never really put it to the test so on Monday i decided to see if it really did last 15hours and do a 15 hour challenge.

 With my mac face and body i liked that it felt really light on the skin but still gave you a flawless face but it just wasn't working for me on long work days So that when i changed to pro longwear . So what mac are saying it meant to do :

" A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday spf  protection.

So the plus for me is its lighweight, last 15 hours and in any environment so on Monday i put it to the test doing a 15 hour challenge without any touch ups and report back the the outcome.

WARNING REALLY BAD PHOTO'S LOL SORRY 

8am Freshly Done Morning Make Before Work:


Freshly done make up in the morning ( sorry about the pjs lol ) using my mac pro longwear foundation using 2 full pumps for the whole face and then carrying on with my concealer, powder,bronzer and blush for the rest of the face.

1pm during work :


That was my make up as of 1pm lunch time make up still looking good and no touch would have been needed.

6pm after full day at work:


My make up was still looking good usual by now with the face and body my make up would need so much touch up or completely redone, but with this i would say no touch up was really needed. 

11pm Challenge complete end result:


By 11pm my make had started to wear of my face specially in my t-zone area so on the fore head, nose and around my mouth. So by this time my make up would definitely need a touch up.

So my overall thought is that it really does last up to the 15hours and that's with no touch ups throughout the day but by the 15hours you would 
definitely need to touch up your make up. I would recommend this foundation for long work days as it really does last the day with you.



So until next time 


Love Nicola xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment