Wednesday 29 June 2011

Award Best Blog !!!!!

Award Best Blog !!!!

So today I was very excited to find out that Lianne from Frivolous loves gave me an award for my blog which is so sweet. So a big thank you to Lianne for the award and supporting my blog, you should all check out her fab blog and follow. 


The Rules Of This Award Are:

1. Link Back To The Person That Awarded This To You:

2. Share 7 Random Things About Yourself:

 1. I Live In Sunny Scotland lol
2. I Have A Scottie Dog Called Hamish
3. I Have A HND In Art & Design
4. I am Addicted To Irn Bru ( Soft Drink Lol )
5.I am Obsessed With False Eyelashes ( There May Must Haves Lol )
6. I Love The Smell Of Clean Linen  
7. I Hate Feet ( Lol )

3. Award 15 Blogs:

elegantdestinies.blogspot.com
littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com
artistforacause.blogspot.com
www.simplydaisybelle.com
lovemakeup-safira.blogspot.com
melexoxo.blogspot.com
glitterandcarousels.blogspot.com
misskatv.blogspot.com
closeupmakeup.blogspot.com
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com
xhhhelen.blogspot.com
thelittlepetite.blogspot.com
www.backbehindthesetimes.blogspot.com
all-made-up-21.blogspot.com
katherinemichelleruiz.blogspot.com

4. Answer The Following Questions:

1. Favourite Colour: Lilac
2. Favourite Song At The Moment: Lil Wayne - How To Love
3. Favourite Dessert: Apple Pie 
4. Whats Pissing You Off Right Now:  Nothing The Now Lol
5. When Your Upset You: Moan To My Boyfriend,Family Or Friends Lol
6. What's Your Favourite Pet: My Dog
7. Black Or White: White
8. Best Feature: Smile 
9. Everyday Attitude: Depends On The Day I Have Had But Usually Good
10. What Is Perfection: Time With Family & Friends
11. Guilty Pleasure:  Shopping & Crisps  

Thanks again Lianne for my award and to all my fabulous followers hope everyone carries this on and shares the love and by doing so finds some more fabulous blogs. 

So Until Next Time

Love Nicolaxoxo

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! So glad you did it too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly be checking back to read more of what you post.

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http@//lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete