Tuesday 14 May 2013

Back 2 blogging !!!

Back 2 Blogging !!!

So it's been a very long time since I last blogged and a lot has changed in my life since then. I became a mother to a beautiful wee baby boy who is now approaching his 1st birthday this month. And being and new mother you can imagine I have been so busy and had no time to myself nor did I really want any I have been embracing motherhood and soaking up every minute of my sons 1st year in the world. But now I have decided to take some healthy mummy time and what better way to do that than my old fav make up and talking about make up lol. So look out for more blogs such as make up, beauty and fashion haul, reviews, baby weight loss or just weight loss and if interested mummy and baby post lol.  



Wee picture of me and my son to busy watching spongebob to pose with mummy lol ❤ 

So Until Next Time 

Love Nicola xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment